If you are unhappy with the shape of your body, especially the appearance of your stomach, you may consider tummy tuck surgery (“abdominoplasty“). During this procedure, excess fat and sagging skin is removed from the midsection, and then the underlying abdominal muscles are tightened. The result is a slimmer waistline.
If you are also interested in having your body sculpted in other areas, select a physician who is also considered to be a skilled Arkansas liposuction surgeon.
Tummy tuck surgery, like all surgery, shouldn’t be taken lightly!
A qualified Arkansas plastic surgeon will determine if you’re a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery. Until then, here are some common factors that qualify patients for this procedure. They typically:
- Have loose skin from multiple pregnancies or dramatic weight loss
- Have lost skin elasticity, often die to aging
- Are in good mental and physical health
- Have realistic expectations
- Have a midsection that doesn’t respond to diet and exercise