To ensure a rewarding surgical experience, select the plastic surgeon who you feel possesses the best breast lift skills and bedside manner. The physician you choose should be someone who you feel confident in and comfortable with. Doctor error shouldn’t be something that you fear when undergoing your breast lift surgery.
Consider the following when deciding upon a breast lift surgeon. Does he/she:
- Have adequate breast lift training and experience?
- Perform breast lift surgery at a safe, accredited facility?
- Provide before and after breast lift pictures of his/her past patients?
- Offer you the option of speaking with past breast lift patients?
- Perform the specific breast lift method that you desire (Does that doctor offer the "anchor-shaped" method, concentric/doughnut" technique, and "Benelli Lift?")
Remember: if you aren’t satisfied with a particular surgeon’s lack of experience or personality, there are plenty qualified breast lift experts to choose from. Continue your search until you find a specialist who is right for you and your specific needs. Ultimately, it is your body. You should be happy throughout the breast lift process.
PlasticSurgery.com has an extensive database filled with talented surgeons. Find a plastic surgeon today!