Breast augmentation, technically known as “augmentation mammaplasty,” is a procedure that can enhance the size and shape of the breasts through the insertion of breast implants. However, for women with large breasts who wish to relieve back pain, there is also the option of breast reduction surgery, or “reduction mammaplasty.”
Some of the benefits that breast augmentation may provide a patient with, include:
- A more well-proportioned figure
- Additional clothing options, as well as a better fit
- The potential for increased confidence and higher self-esteem
- The correction of an abnormality
Ideal candidates for breast augmentation are:
- Looking to increase the size of breasts that are naturally underdeveloped or have lost volume due to pregnancy, weight loss, or age.
- In good health and psychologically stable
- Looking for improvement not perfection
Whether you are seeking saline or silicone gel breast implants, or wish to undergo procedures such as tummy tuck surgery, liposuction, and/or Botox ®, PlasticSurgery.com offers many tools and resources to help you in your search for knowledge. Informative plastic surgery articles and procedure pages offer up-to-date information on the latest trends in plastic surgery, while our before and after photo gallery can show you amazing results.
If you are interested in an interactive experience, please visit our plastic surgery forum.
Finding the right Chicago plastic surgery specialist for you may not happen immediately, but by utilizing the features that we have to offer, you can be one step closer to your goal.
By offering various tools and resources, PlasticSurgery.com can help you on your way to a new you!
Utilize our Google ™ Map surgeon finder to pinpoint a breast augmentation specialist in your area. Contact a Chicago breast augmentation surgeon to schedule your consultation today.