What is rhinoplasty?
This is a procedure designed to change the size and shape of your nose to a more pleasing appearance. Nose surgery can be performed for any of the following reasons:
- To reduce or increase the size of your nose
- To change the shape of the tip or the bridge
- To narrow the width of the nostrils
- To change the angle between your nose and your upper lip
- To relieve breathing problems or correct a birth defect or injury.
This surgery can be performed in conjunction with a chin implant or cheek implant. Having these surgeries done together can give your facial features more balance. Consult a Cincinnati plastic surgery specialist to see if these are good options for you to consider!
How do I find a doctor who is right for me?
You’ve come to the right place! PlasticSurgery.com can help you locate a highly trained and experienced Cincinnati plastic surgeon who will give you the results you want. Our doctors are ready to address all of your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
While searching our site, connect to our rhinoplasty procedure page, view before and after photos, and e-mail multiple doctors in just one message!
A Cincinnati rhinoplasty surgeon can help you look and feel your best!