Butt implants surgery, technically known as “buttocks augmentation” or “gluteal augmentation,” is a procedure that augments the shape of a person’s buttocks. The implants are made to fit the proportions of the patient’s body.
As with any plastic surgery procedure, buttocks augmentation bears potential risks, such as:
- Infection and bleeding
- Rupturing or breaking of the implant (rare)
- Asymmetry as a result of the implant shifting
Where can I find a qualified doctor to meet my needs?
PlasticSurgery.com provides you with an efficient navigation system to locate an experienced Nashville butt implants expert and gets you in contact with your chosen doctor. In addition, feel free to browse through our related articles and before and after photos. With our help, you will be able to ask your doctor important questions during the consultation, like:
- What is your educational background?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- What type of procedural techniques do you use?
- What should I expect coming out of surgery?
- Is my goal for buttocks enhancement realistic?
Take advantage of our online directory and other resources. Let us get you steps closer to achieving your new look!